PolyOne Corporation, the world’s premier provider of specialized polymer materials, services, and solutions is now hiring a Maintenance Technician at our Louisville, KY plant.
We offer excellent pay and a generous benefits package, both of which are effective upon employment. Our benefits package includes:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
• Retirement savings plan
As the Maintenance Technician you will build, troubleshoot, repair, and/or maintain all manufacturing and plant equipment in good operating condition.
• High school diploma or GED.
• AAS in a Maintenance discipline or similar educational credentials preferred.
• 5 years of prior experience in industrial manufacturing maintenance, electrical, mechanical or in a related field; or a combination of education and experience deemed equivalent.
• Electrical control 3-phase experience preferred.
• Should be multi-skilled and able to contribute to plant maintenance activities in a variety of craft disciplines.
• Must be willing to work both day shift (6am-6pm) and night shift (6pm-6am).
• Must be willing to work on different combinations of days of the week.
Fill out the "Quick Apply" form and select "Apply Now". Follow the link provided to complete your application on the employer's website. You must complete the online application to be considered for this position. Please take the time to go online and complete the 20-30 minute short online application.
Please do not email your resume.